miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2008

Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" has come true

Be careful of the United States. They are one. We, the European Community are 29. They are going through a bad time, have probably been the main cause of the bad time Europe is going through. But they are one. We are 29. Believe me when I say that they are deep in the mire, as deep - or deeper- than we are. But The Phoenix will rise from its ashes quicker than us. We have to make 29 decisions. They make one. They fell faster, landed harder but we'll talk again in a few months. They will be back on top of the World (look at the dollar now)in no-time. We will take a few years. That's why the dollar is what it is, why people fight to get hold of one and then hang on. Be careful Zapatero, or Rajoy in the future. The United States is the United States and we are definitely NOT the United States of Europe. Think about it.
I'm glad for Obama, I like the man, his rhetoric and his ideas, but I'm wary of the United States of America. They were mainly responsible for where we are now, but, you watch. They will be the first on the mend, once again giving orders to the rest.

No hay comentarios: